Monday, May 24, 2010

on the track...

after one week of struggling, finally i made my decision...

now felt there's more time for myself...^^
(wish another friend across his own barrier soon...)

as the tittle, i'm on my own track now (wish i did not escape like last time...pray to Buddha _/\_)



last Saturday and Sunday went to Bodhi as volunteer...

these two days felt very happy lo...hoho (just didn't make any new friends...=p)

another thing, I became emotional when i heard the song 《法侣》... i heard it for many times but is the first time i have tears in my eyes~(because i found my intimate friends in the Dharma path...) felt so grateful~



this Friday will go to Brickfield for the Wesak Day celebration...hope can see "long time no see" friend la... (yes, is you...yongxiang~)

that's all~

1 comment:

永祥 said...

lol~
恭喜你找到了你的法侣啊!
也谢谢你在这篇里提到我啊
如无意外,会见到的