Thursday, April 4, 2013

Didn't realise that

Recently, having jamming session in bodhi... My instrument is guitar, same with another guy...

Today, that guy told me, I tried so hard, until my guitar over powered his guitar, that's why he stop playing when he feels that my guitar over powered his. I should play with him because we are in the same team.

Then I realised, "oh, I have the desire to prove that i can play better than him, I'm competing with him" .

It seems I still comparing with people.

Or, in my mind, I don't have the idea to play with him. Because when I recall, what I was thinking when I'm playing, I just want to present the feeling and pictures of that song to the audience. I didn't think of I need to play with him.

If like this, I need to have some conversation with him.

No comments: