Friday, July 2, 2010

last day for 1st year

currently at library alone... enjoying the quiet environment and the time with myself...

another thought, shouldn't i celebrate with friends (like a university student do...my other course-mate planning to trip or party...)?

but my gang's behavior are kind of normal...no feeling...like just a normal day...

hmm... the law of attraction... i'm not the kind the person that love parties (seeing myself in library alone already stated clearly le lo), therefore my friends all behave in the way that a bit 'cool'...

but in other way, i can't find someone to discuss with me in certain things like why human behave like this, i mean, out of the textbook, about the environment and people around us...

hmm... maybe i can be more out-going? to meet other people rather than staying within my gang?

1 comment:

永祥 said...

yes u certainly need to meet more people to understand the world..